Saturday, August 25, 2012

For the first project we had gotten an egg and have to make something with it. I decided to make a little figure with my egg using black bendable fuzzy pipes (I forget whats its called) and googly eyes. I made a wolf figure using the egg to shape out the torso. The egg is protected with the black pipes. I started by emptying the egg and cleaning it. When the egg was ready I started making the legs, which was a little difficult because of the eggs shape making it slide around. when I got the legs on nice and secure I put a pipe through the egg and made a tail. Since the pipe was sticking out both sides I was able to make a head and connect it to both the tail and to the legs by using more pipes. At this point parts of the egg were still showing so I decided to cover the rest of the egg to make it look nicer. Once that was all done I added the eyes with super glue. My little project turned out better than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment