Monday, November 12, 2012

At first for this fear assignment I wasn't sure want I wanted to do. I have many fears and couldn't really decide on what fear to do. I had planned on just doing something that I enjoy instead of doing something on fear. So that is why I drew a Pikachu picture. I enjoy art and video games so I made this. 

But after I had heard what some peoples fears were it occurred to me that there was a fear that I could talk about and use this drawing for it as well. During this semester I have been having a lot of doubts about what exactly I want to do for a career. I want to make games, that I know I want to do but its what part of making games that I'm not sure about. I been learning how to model and make level so far but I don't know if that is want I want to do. I've been thinking about maybe doing concept art but from what I discovered from my drawing is that I would have to work very hard to get where I should be. So my fear that I'm having right know has to do with me being indecisive. I'm afraid that I wont be able to decided what I want to do and wont make any progress that I need to get better at anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment