Sunday, November 4, 2012



  • What is the most important thing in your life?                                                                                        The most important thing in my life is my family, because they give me so much support. 
  • How does discussing that make you feel?                                                                                                It makes me feel happy talking about my family because I love them so much.
  • How does it make you feel about your goals when you think about the amount of time you might or might not have in which to achieve them?                                                                                                         I have short and long terms goals that I think about a lot. Some of my goals I don't have much time to do so those I focus on first. Some of my long term goals are the ones I have trouble motivating myself to work on. The long term goals I try to work on but when I blow it off it makes me feel bad.
  • What are your thoughts on the idea that you are in charge of how much time you actually have in a given day?                                                                                                                                                       I agree that only you really control your time.
  • What are the limitations your place on yourself?                                                                                  Well whenever I have to go to class 2 hours of my day is spent driving, and its because I chose to carpool up to school, instead of moving up there.
  • What are the limitations that are imposed on you by outside sources?                                              Medical problems that happen randomly and events that are very important that cause me to lose time, like weddings.
  • What can you do about any of this?                                                                                                      Try to fix my laptop or buy a new laptop so that when I have to go somewhere I can work on some personal projects or homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment