Sunday, November 4, 2012



Just recently I had questioned what is was that I wanted to do exactly in making games. I've been doing 3D and making game levels in UDK but I wasn't sure if that was what I wanted to do. I started drawing again and it clicked in my head to do concept art. This pictures that I choose to show are two styles that I would like to learn to do. The left is Guild Wars 2 art and on the right is League of Legends art. The two company's that make these games I would love to work for. My goals in order to try to get to this point is to learn Photoshop better so that I can transfer my skills to digital from. I'm good at drawing on paper but Photoshop gives me trouble a lot. I'm gonna have to take classes and practice a lot. I think this is the right choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment